I’ve been thinking long and hard over the last few weeks about the direction I want to take the Curvy Socialite in. One of the ideas that seem to keep coming back to mind (and something that has been suggested by a few others who I have spoken to) was to take on a little more of a magazine feel to the blog. NO I AM NOT TURNING CURVY SOCIALITE INTO A MAGAZINE. But rather, I will look into incorporating some aspects of a magazine format into my blog. So with that said, here are some of the new features that will be coming up in the near future:
- Industry Insiders: Interviews with curvy girls doing their thing in various industries (fashion, entertainment, beauty, politics, etc).
- Fashion Reviews (shows, new collections, etc)
- Beauty Reviews (products, trends, etc)
These are just some of the ideas that I will be incorporating over time, but one of the biggest changes, will be the introduction of guest contributors! Some of them will be well known personalities in the curvy world and others will be those making names for themselves in other capacities. Debuting this month with some of the New York Fashion Week coverage, I’ve enlisted the help of contributors including:
- Asia Mone’t, curvy model and blogger
- Shani Faure, the PR maven behind Stilettos & Sounds
- Blacque Sutherland, the curvy diva behind the famed Art of Curves.
Let me know what you think of these new ideas and I am also open to suggestions. Share your thoughts either here or by sending me a personal email at firstname.lastname@example.org.